Daegu Art Museum has nurtured expert docents through constant systematic education, and executed its own distinctive guide programs based on such human resources. After completing their activities, volunteer docents can work as education lecturers or museum interns through consultation with the museum.
- - Art, culture and arts-related majors, liberal arts, social science major students or graduates
- - Those who have worked as docents at national, public, or private museums or art museums
- - Those who have acted in the fields of culture and arts
- - Those competent in foreign language or interpretation
Daegu Art Museum provides citizens with an opportunity to work as volunteers with verve and conviction and join cultural events in order to form a museum image as an open museum friendly to citizens.
- - College students or the general public who are interested in art and culture